Long Fiber Thermoplastics Composites
Enhanced Quality Cutting Edge Material Technology
Our Long fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LFT) can be used for various applications in conventional processes like Injection molding, blow molding and compression molding.
Our products comprise Stärk, Stabil, Treei, Carbon composites and UD -Tapes.
High-value LFTs for wide-based, high-tech use
- Perfect alternative to conventional plastics and metal
- Based on glass fibre with fibre contents ranging from 20 to 60
- LFT with bases like PP, Nylon, PET and PBT
Special-purpose LFTs with enhanced capabilities
- Customisable to suit specific application requirement
- Stabilised for Temperature and Ultra-Violet light
- Superior surface finish to product
Range of eco-friendly and green LFTs
- Based on Biopolymers and recycled polymers
- Low carbon footprint
- Reusable and recyclable to a high degree
Long carbon fiber reinforced (LCF) product for high tech applications
- tailored to meet customer specific design and performance requirements
- Extremely high stiffness and high strength
- Extremely lightweight and can withstand high temperature conditions
Uni-directional (UD) reinforced tapes based on glass or carbon fibres
- Available in the range of fibre areal weights and resin contents
- Improved tensile strength and stiffness while adding minimum thickness and weight
- Applications in the area of extreme mechanical requirements.